9.22.2005

Yeah...

Yeah. So, its been a while since my last entry. Guess I was naive in thinking I'd have a ton of extra time on my hand. I'm in class all the time. I'm writing press releases for the school all the time. I'm doing homework all the time. Add to that the fact I'm entertaining the idea of spending more time with a nice young lady here at the school, life just seems to get more complicated and I become even more crunched for time. I freely admit, however, it is more pleasant than this last year I've been through. No time because you're engaged by or to something is much better than lots of time because you're doing nothing. I'll try to write some more soon. My brain needs to offload some new thoughts.

8 Comments:

At Friday, September 23, 2005 11:15:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I figured you were swamped with school stuff, because you quit writing and you stopped returning my calls!

BTW, if you want perscription drugs or cash for structured settlements, visit... KIDDING!

DK

p.s. maybe move your blog, spammers have a grab on ya.

 
At Monday, September 26, 2005 1:30:00 AM, Blogger M. C. Pearson said...

Hey Cal! Long time no chat. Hope you're doing well, buddy. I can see that you are really busy; that's good. Have you written any more on your novel. I still need to reread the chapters you sent me. Oh, hey...I now have a blogspot! Wahoo! So, stop by and let me know whatcha think, k? God Bless.
--BTW if you go to your template and check the box saying use word check, it'll relieve you of spammers.

 
At Friday, October 21, 2005 6:26:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate you and everything you stand for.

 
At Friday, October 21, 2005 9:37:00 PM, Blogger C. E'Jon Moore said...

Well, I'm sorry you feel that way. I've apparently offended or slighted you in some manner. If you would ever like to talk with directly rather than dropping anonymous hatred-laced comments, my email address is emptytombfilms@gmail.com. Yahweh's peace.

 
At Saturday, October 22, 2005 9:38:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the last time we talked face to face you wouldn't stop touching my breasts so NO, the blog will be my mode of communication. PERVERT!

 
At Wednesday, October 26, 2005 3:23:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my, Cal. Looks like you have a fan.

Anyway, looking forward to your next post, whenever that will be!

 
At Sunday, October 30, 2005 9:48:00 AM, Blogger C. E'Jon Moore said...

Yeah. My friend Josh thinks leaving anonymous and untrue comment is humorous. Oh well. A little bit of juvenile joking never hurt anyone...LOL.

 
At Wednesday, November 16, 2005 6:43:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

LOL...hey, read your story at Infuze. Great job!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home